We invite to take part in the remaining public consultations regarding the Strategy 2030 project (Strategia 2030).
What is our role in the metropolitan area? And what we can give the metropolitan area?
These are the key questions at a series of meeting being held at the moment in different parts of the metropolitan area where residents will be able to comment on what they see as the strong and weak points of the metropolitan area and its impact on everyday life.
The meetings are part of the new 2030 Development Strategy which is being prepared by the Gdansk Metropolitan Area. The document is expected to be ready next year and will identify the optimum areas for growth and investment for the entire metropolitan area.
At the moment work is taking place to examine the metropolitan area. Experts from the Institute of Development in Sopot are consulting local residents on what they believe should be included in this part of the report and what the impact is of core and smaller towns in the metropolitan area.
The following is a schedule for the different consultation meetings,. All of which take place between the hours of 17:00 and 19:00. We warmly invite you to take part.
• September 30, Puck Town Hall
• October 1, City Cultural Institute, Gdansk
• October 2, Pruszcz Gdansk Town Hall
• October 3, Tourist Information Centre, Kartuzy
• October 6, Factory of Art, Tczew
• October 8, Zulawski Historical Park, Nowy Dwor Gdansk
• October 9, City Hall Malbork
• October 10, Lebork Town Hall
• October 13, District Office in Wejherowo
• October 15, Rumia Cultural Centre (Dom Kultury)
We would like to encourage all residents to complete this questionnaire